1870 – N95 1870 Mask
- 3M Particulate N95 Respirator and Surgical Mask can be used during laser surgery, electrocautery and other procedures using powered medical instruments to help reduce wearer exposure to airborne particles (plume, smoke) generated during these procedures. Fluid resistant to help reduce potential exposure of the wearer to the spray, spatter and aerosol of blood and body fluids
- Flat-fold, 3-panel design that gives it a comfortable fit.
- Unique design fits most face sizes and head shapes allowing standardization to a single respirator.
- Highly fluid and splash resistant.
- Singly dispensed in individually packaged, sealed pouches to prevent contamination.